Cleaning and Safety
Wax Melt Safety:
To Prevent Fire or Injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. DO NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Instructions: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on the stove top or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well-ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if the dish contains less than 1/2″ of wax.
Wax Melt Cleaning:
To remove used wax from warmer, use one of two methods:
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes, pop out, and wash the dish with warm soapy water. Ensure dish is completely dry before melting new product.
- Either submerge dish (not entire unit) or run hot water over dish base for 1-2 minutes. Wax will then slide out. Wash with warm soapy water. Ensure dish is completely dry before melting new product.
To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
Burning Instructions: Trim wick to ¼-inch before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.